Sunday, September 14, 2008

Workin' It

I'm happy to say that creating Lesson Plans is getting a bit easier. Today I finished my 3 sets of Lesson Plans for the week of Sept 22 at 1:00! And that included 2 sets of homework (for the 5 and 4 year olds) and special Lesson Plans for a student who will be in Colorado until the 26th.

Thanks to everyone who has provided ideas for lessons! And even more thanks to everyone who continues to support me and tell me I CAN DO IT!!

We bought our Mexican flags yesterday and now that my Lesson Plans are complete, I am ready to celebrate Independence Day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Brenda Maas said...

Way to go. See you mañana en la tardes a las siete.

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

¡Si si!

GlorV1 said...

Congratulation on the lessons and things getting better. Viva Mexico! Enjoy yourself.

1st Mate said...

Even your blog is red, white and green! You're so patriotic! Hope you had a good time in the Plaza last night, wish I could have been there.

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

Bliss - HA! When I created our blog, I purposefully made it the colors of the Mexican flag. We were serious from the get-go...and here we are.

¡Viva Mexico!

Hope to see you Thursday!