Friday, March 13, 2009

The World’s Shortest Interview

Yesterday morning at 11:00 I had an interview with a law firm for a bankruptcy paralegal position. I wore my new skirt and jacket, styled my freshly cut hair, shined my shoes, popped a Tic-Tac, and was ready to answer any and all questions about my paralegal background.

However, within minutes I learned there was no paralegal position available – even though this is why the temporary employment agency had sent me to the interview. Gulp. Major miscommunication on someone’s side.

I was outta there by 11:09. NEXT!

I do have an interview scheduled with the Oregon Department of Transportation on the 25th...maybe this will turn out better.

1 comment:

Steve Cotton said...

Sorry to hear about the short interview. Better luck with DOT. You will undoubtedly have details on the 29th.