Friday, February 13, 2009

Pearl Jam

I was so disappointed when we unloaded our trailer in Mexico City last May. I found that of all my CDs, one had fallen out of my box of CDs, the case was cracked and the CD was ruined. And it was my absolute favorite, Pearl Jam’s debut album from 1991, entitled Ten. I was so sad.

I didn’t replace it in Mexico and it was on my list to get here in Salem. HOWEVER, today I found that a Ten re-issue, with remixed tracks, will be released next month! Yippee. Eddie Vedder, you are so very cool…

2 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

We need to schedule another dinner. If I do not call -- call me! I am in bed today with a bad cold.

Unknown said...

You will always remind me of Eddie Cynthia...fond memories of seeing him live at the baseball game!!! This is s sign for you: all good things come to you in Salem :) hugs jm