Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Snowing!

We woke up to snow this morning! And it was still coming down. So we bundled up (luckily we kept our Harley boots when we moved to Mexico) in the warmest clothes we have and we took Sitka out for a walk down to the Marine Park. It was just beautiful…and by the time we were ready to head up the hill home it was really snowing HARD! Let’s see what do I like better – snow or heat and humidity?? Take a guess…

Here’s our house – well, it’s Betty and Ron’s house and our apt is in the daylight basement.



My girl…



And the 2 of us!

3 comments:

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

cynthia,
i really do not get much time to read other blogs. when i do find time, i always enjoy what i read. i love your snow pics and it does make me miss that pretty carnation and snoqualmie valley a little. i wish you and mike the very best of luck in your newest adventure.

Beth said...

Cynthia & Mike - welcome to Salem! Last year, in April, my sister came for a visit. The Saturday I picked her up it was 75 degrees in Salem. the following Saturday, when I drove her back to the airport, it was snowing!!

My Gracie loves the snow! What did Sitka think of it?

Steve Cotton said...

I could hardly get Jiggs to move once we went outside. He made doggy snow angels wherever we went.