Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well, I never called myself Julia Child...

In my recipe post I forgot to mention that you need to sprinkle Kosher salt over each layer of the sweet potatoes. And one other thing, I just finished preparing the potatoes and I used 2 full cans of coconut milk. Sorry for the confusion!

And now while the potatoes are baking we'll get ready to hit the road to Seattle!!! I am so excited. The drive should be nice since the weather is cooperating. Yesterday it was so sunny and crisp.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

You two have a great drive north and a wonderful time in Seattle!
I really want to try your sweet potato recipe. Potatoes are in down here and they are gorgeous!
Happy Thanksgiving! Linda

Steve Cotton said...

Safe travels.

Margarita Mirasol said...

Have a good one you two!