Monday, November 16, 2009

Coconut Sweet Potato Recipe??

A few years back I had a recipe for baked sweet potatoes bathed in coconut milk. YUM! Unfortunately, I may have purged the recipe while packing for our move to Mexico as I was unable to find it yestereay. Whaaaa...

Mike and I are headed to Seattle over Thanksgiving weekend to spend time with our family and some friends. And a request has been made for for me to bring my coconut sweet potatoes! Arghhh...

Does anyone have a recipe for coconut sweet potatoes??? If so, please share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any chance you'll have a chance to visit? i know you'll be busy but it would be great to see you guys.

teresa

1st Mate said...

Have you googled it? Here's just one of many I found:
http://vegetarian.about.com/od/potatoesandsweetpotatoes/r/coconutpotato.htm

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

T - It's going to be a one-nighter in Seattle and then a visit to Bothell before heading home Friday afternoon...maybe next time we can all get together!

B - Yah, I Googled, but didn't find anything close like YOU did. I can convert that recipe to a baked version and I'm good to go. Thank you!