Friday, July 31, 2009

And the Beat Goes On...

I'm off to a short day at work and I will be done at 1:00. Then I head home to get Mike and take Sitka to the kennel. Once she quits crying we'll hit the road for our first visit to the great state of WASHINGTON since we left for Mexico last May. It's still hot here, but yesterday was only in the 90s and it was bearable. I have to laugh when I say "only in the 90s" - that's HOT. But not as hot as 106.

We hope to get a video of our talent show spot, and pics at the very least. Thanks for tuning in this week and having fun with us. Here's to a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think their age difference did them in? Or the meteoric rise to fame and fortune? Or stuff happens?

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

the suspense is just killing me. That photo of mike/bono is uncanny. i can hardly wait to see this through!!

Steve Cotton said...

You go, guys!