Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Day Before Friday

Today was a very fine day for me at my new job. My brain finally thawed out from the training overload and I’m feeling much more confident. That’s a good thing.

Today was also a very fine day for me at my home. When I walked through our apartment door after a brisk drive home on from work on my bike I was suprised with flowers AND candles from Mike. He’s a good guy.

p.s. I got my first compliment on my bike basket today...a guy sitting on a bench with his buddies yelled, "Nice flowers!" hehehe

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh what a nice husband you have. How sweet of him to do that. Lucky you. Glad you are doing a lot better at your job and your bike with the flowers is so cute. Take care and have a great weekend.

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

Hi Gloria - YES, I am lucky! Hope you're having a great weekend yourself.