Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Report Cards

I guess I really am a teacher now! This week I completed 3 sets of Report Cards for my 3, 4 and 5 year olds.

And today we had the Parent/Teacher Conferences for the 3 year olds. The Spanish teacher, my Principal and I all met with parents (in the classroom for the 3 year olds) at the end of the school day.

Most of the conversation was in Spanish and I got bits and pieces. My Principal translated my info to the parents in English. All went well.

Tomorrow will be tougher. We will let the kids go home at noon and start the Conferences for the ten 4 year olds. Hopefully we'll be done around 3:00. Friday will be the longest day with Conferences for twelve 5 year olds. Again, we'll let the kids go home at noon.

But guess what? I'm following through with my idea of creating my Lesson Plans and Homework BEFORE the weekend. I'm almost done and should have them completed by tomorrow night!

I smell a BEACH PARTY this weekend!!!

4 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

Party on!

1st Mate said...

So do you have to keep it a secret from the parents, too, that you have a little Spanish?

Frankly Ronda said...

Interesting. We are now getting weekly 1 page Kinder3 Report for Youngest Son but no parent teacher conferences ...

Anonymous said...

delete