Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Packing, Packing, Packing/Hitch Mount Bike Rack Needed

How in the world did we accumulate so much stuff during our year in Salem??

I can remember clearing out our house in Duvall and feeling so satisfied with downsizing so that all of our “stuff” would fit in our 5x8 trailer and our truck/canopy. Heck, we took everything we owned all the way to Mexico City and then west to Guaymas before heading north to Salem.

And now while we’re planning our move back to Seattle we figure we’ll have to take at least THREE TRIPS! Well, only 2 with just the truck/canopy. And then the final trip with the trailer and Sitka in tow.

One thing we’re looking for is a hitch mount bike rack for our bikes. Anyone have a used 2” mount rack for sale? Send me an email at chizillin@att.net.

Well, back to packing…

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Cynthia. Happy trails to you.:) Just popped in to say hi and safe journey whereever life takes you.

Steve Cotton said...

Don't leave without saying good-bye. Are you still at the office these days?

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

Thanks Gloria!

And yes, Steve, I'm still at the office...but I have 3 Personal Days to take off or I lose them...so I need to figure out when to take time off. Hopefully, I'll get an interview call from some lucky Seattle organization and then I can use them for that!