Thursday, February 4, 2010

Foods We Need

The 2nd fundraiser for my office is about collecting food donations.

Donating food provides a direct connection between the person who donates and the hungry person who receives the food. The food donation is tangible and reminds you that hungry people are just like you and me. At the end of the Food Drive we’ll weigh the donated food and convert the weight to a dollar value.

The Change for Food collection is coming along…see the pic below and notice the side shot.



Here is the bin for the food dontatons...see the crazy poster? I'm not sure what "super guy" has to do with the Food Drive...???



3 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

Who knows? I may stop by to drop a coin.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cynthia,

please e-mail me your address. or heck, you can post it and maybe get some donations that way.

hope your weather has improved. ours has continued to stay warm,
40s and 50s. just one rainy day this week. it's supposed to be nice out tomorrow and i am finally going hiking again-to wallace falls. care to join me? my treat after that hike or any off highway 2 is going to the sultan bakery. and i wonder why i don't lose weight ;-(

have a great weekend!
teresa