Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dinner at The Brick

It wasn’t too long ago – in fact, it was the day in late May that I interviewed for and accepted my job – when Cheryl was visiting from Seattle and we went out for a late breakfast. Neither Cheryl or Felipe liked the picture of Cheryl I posted.


So when Cheryl and husband Pat were in Salem last Friday they both HID THEIR MUGS when I got out my camera!

But we were soon joined by Betty and Ron and we all enjoyed a nice evening at The Brick on Liberty Street in downtown Salem. Mike and I love this place. It’s a sports bar/restaurant with good food and a casual atmosphere. It’s not too far from home and the price is right.


We had a good time with good friends!

3 comments:

Ron and Betty said...

And Thanks for the Special Treat.
Ron & I enjoyed it - and the company was great! Lots of places we need to check out in Salem!

GlorV1 said...

Looks like it was a nice time. You've got great friends.

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

The friendships are what it's all about!