Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2005 Harley-Davidson FATBOY


I don't know if it's kosher to advertise on one's personal blog, but we really need to find a good home for our motorcycle before we can move to Mexico to teach English. That said, here goes:

$17,500 with a $500 finder's fee!!

"Beautiful FATBOY 15th Anniversary Edition, One-of-a-Kind Black Cherry with Screamin' Eagle Pipes, Stage One Kit, Fuel Injected, Custom Gel Seats, Leather Saddle Bags, 2 Sissy Bars, Quick Release Windshield, High-Beam Light Bar, Running Light Kit, Luggage Rack and Large Multi-Fit Nylon Touring Luggage System with Day Bag, New Rear Tire, Synthetic Oil from the Start.

I am the original owner and the bike has never been laid down. Only 8,400 Miles, and I just had the 10,000 Mile Service Completed Prior to Colder Weather, ALWAYS Garaged. All Paperwork Included PLUS HD Helmets, Gloves, Goggles, and Raingear. Got to see it to believe it!"

1 comment:

1st Mate said...

Cinthia - I've seen blogs advertising goods for sale, usually their work but still it's probably not a problem. Nonetheless, I'm sooooo glad my mate has outgrown his need for a motorcycle! It might be quite an adventure riding one in Mexico, but I'd be a nervous wreck!