Sunday, January 6, 2008

BBQ???


HA! I spoke with a gal this morning who wanted to come over to see our gas grill to see if she and her husband wanted to buy it. They were coming to our house around 2:00. Around 1:00 it started snowing like crazy. I mean the big, white snowflakes.

Mike and I wondered if they would still come for the grill or not. I mean, buying a big, ole grill on a "snow day" in January? But sure enough, right after 2:00 we saw a van backing down our driveway.

They looked at it, bought it and were outta here. But it just seemed so silly...buying a grill and rolling it through the fresh snow...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You guys really remind me of what we went through last year - I got pretty sick of sleeping on a bed on the floor, I will say!

When are you planning on heading South?

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

And did your dogs get up on your "floor bed?" Sitka does and that leaves very little room for us!

We hope to leave in early April...stay tuned.

Brenda Maas said...

We were lucky as our bed was the last thing to go as my mother in law was the recipient of it. So we could still get a good nights sleep right up until the day we left.
It feels strange living in a place with less and less in it all the time, doesn't it?