Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Second-Ever Blog Contest

I have been goaded on by the last 4 commenters – ah, maybe that’s not such a good choice of words. I have been “encouraged” by these friends to write more so here goes...

Way back last June, when both Mike and I had every day to explore Seattle and enjoy the time off, we did just that. The only thing holding us back was crummy weather. And when the sun finally made an appearance I had a blog contest…to guess what the picture I posted represented. Go ahead. Take a gander. Make an intelligent guess.

So today I am having my Second-Ever Blog Contest.

Ready...set...go...

Who can be the first person to tell me where this picture was taken???

Clue #1 – Yep, those are the majestic Cascade Mountains lurking in the background. Double click to enlarge - and, yes, it's worth the keystrokes.

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I have no idea, but I do know that I would love to have that for my backyard. Very nice scenery.

GlorV1 said...

Hmmmm, I came back....hmmm, could that be the Oregon Cascades region? :> or not?(wikpedia?)

jan in mississippi said...

I think this is the cleared land of where your old high school sat.

Jan in Mississippi

Ron and Betty said...

It is a rooftop garden in Belview!